Monday, September 7, 2009

Prosperity

I've seen many people saying, "I can't afford this or I can't afford that." By saying or thinking such thoughts you are unknowingly attracting lack in your life. Instead of that, start saying, "I've plenty and I can afford it." Help others who are in need. Give them what they want and say "I've plenty." You will find that prosperity is bound to come to you. Have you ever noticed that rich people always talk about wealth and prosperity? They are in total harmony with wealth, so they are attracting wealth in their life. And poor people always talk about lack of wealth, so they are attracting lack of wealth in their life. It is our positive or negative thoughts only which attracts wealth or lack of wealth in our life. So, start attracting wealth by wealthy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment